Electronics/Hardware Engineering Team Leader
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Join our client, a global leader with NZ based R&D
- Outstanding career opportunity in growing team
- Take your career to the next level
Our client are a Christchurch success story, having grown from a spin out from Canterbury University in 2010 with their invention of the world's first climbing robot, to building a strong service delivery platform which has won them numerous accolades and awards.
With continued success in global markets, they are now recruiting for an Electrical Engineering Team Leader.
What would I be doing?
You will be the Technical Lead in Electronics Engineering and a thought-leader in terms of design and product development.
You will work closely with the R&D Manager in the creation of technology strategies and determining technology priorities to be delivered and you will take accountability for the delivery of quality design and product development through your team.
Throughout the project delivery, you will support the Electronic Engineers, Project Manager and other project team members with technical expertise; solving problems and providing proactive information and knowledge to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet expectations.
What do I need?
- At least 10 years’ experience of successfully working in Electronics Engineering, both in a hands-on technical role and at senior or team leader level.
- Evidence of successfully coaching and educating others in an engineering context.
- Experience in effectively collaborating with project managers and project engineers – as a project team member or leader – and working together to deliver projects on time, on budget and to specification.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required with a post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline being preferred.
- Outstanding communication and people skills and the values of a true leader.
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Who are we?
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.