Senior User Interface (UI) Designer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Growing fast and fast paced technical environment
- Opportunity to work on an exciting range of technologies
- Showcase your UI skills within a multidisciplinary global team
Our client is growing fast, and is a truly global operation. Working in a dynamic and fast paced environment you will join an organisation that is collaborative and technically challenging while still maintaining a family feel. This company works hard to look after and retain it’s people offering competitive salaries, professional development, health and fitness options, good coffee, fresh fruit and regular morning teas.
What would I be doing?
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience you will take responsibility for UI across a variety of digital products, services and content utilised by clients, including web, desktop applications, AR/VR and mobile devices. Working alongside smart, friendly and supportive colleagues, you will be a central point between UX, UI, Engineering and Data Visualisation helping to solve complex challenges.
What do I need?
To fit in with this collaborative, multidisciplinary team you'll need to be a passionate and motivated UI Designer, with first rate interpersonal and communication skills and the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in designing digital products and services for a variety of platforms
- Relevant design/arts qualification or related/equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Experience with Sketch and Invision/Marvel
- Exposure to 3D modelling software a huge plus
- Jira and Confluence experience would be a bonus
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.