Intermediate Business Analyst (12 month FTC)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Drive business efficiency through a range of improvements
- End to end BA role, working with a range of business systems
- Modern Head Office, Christchurch based, 12 month FTC
Our client has a vision of becoming the best sales and service business in the industries they operate in. One of their key strategic pillars is their customer experience, and they have set an ambitious challenge of defining and improving the overall experience for their customers – both internal and external.
This is a 12 month fixed term position, joining an IT Team that focuses on the business efficiency, across a wide range of platforms. The initial focus will be on finance and BI projects, relating to ERP and BI systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Power BI.
Understanding business, the challenges and pinch-points will be imperative to achieving the right outcomes.
What would I be doing?
This is a varied role for a people focussed BA which will draw on a diverse skill-set.
Key responsibility areas include:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and working with Product Owners to develop and implement solutions
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Managing testing, training, communication and post-go-live auditing
This role is best suited to an intermediate level Business Analyst with 3-5 years commercial BA experience. It is an excellent opportunity to make your mark by taking business systems forward to the next level.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Bring previous experience in the area of finance, ERP and BI systems
- Have proven experience working within a complex business across multiple sites
- Bring a passion for building good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, and have a thirst to understand how a business ticks
- Bring a drive to implement efficient, scalable solutions
- Be proactive, have open and collaborative work style and a positive attitude and outlook
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.