Mobile Application Developer - Kotlin (12 month FTC)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Full time,12 month fixed term opportunity
- Large and complex enterprise environment
- HTML5/Kotlin/Android Development
Make your mark on a large and complex enterprise environment with significant project work underway. This is a role for an experienced HTML5/Android/Kotlin Developer, who has solid experience building business mobile applications.
What would I be doing?
What do I need?
- Experience with Kotlin - this is essential
- A minimum of 3 years experience in software development, but ideally 5 years plus
- Skills in Jira, HTML5 and Confluence would be a bonus
- Experience building business mobile applications
- A relevant tertiary qualification is preferable
- Excellent people skills and an ability to work well in a team
- Availability to present in Christchurch for face to face interview
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.