Experienced User Technology Engineering Specialist (12 month FTC)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- User technology specialist role in a large enterprise business
- Join a collaborative, highly engaged internal team of User Technology Engineering specialists
- Senior level 12 month fixed term role
This role will allow you to work in a thriving enterprise environment and get an awesome advancement in your technical engineering career. You will enjoy a strong internal team culture and a chance to take real responsibility in your work life. If you are looking for an interesting, broad and exciting role, this will be right up your alley!
What would I be doing?
Joining the User Technology Engineering team, your role will be architecting, designing, planning, deploying and supporting a range of enterprise technologies and solutions with a focus on the desktop environment. You will be hands-on configuring, implementing and supporting both in-office and out in the field. Your role will predominantly revolve around the Microsoft stack (enterprise) and may include some occasional travel. There are some really exciting internal projects coming up that you’ll get to work on too that will really accelerate your career.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have;
- 5+ years of experience in the User Technology Engineering space
- Experience within a large complex enterprise environment
- Skills in SCCM/SCOM, Active Directory, Microsoft desktop technologies
- Experience in Okta would be an advantage
- High level of maturity and independence
- An interest or experience in leadership from a technical perspective
- A motivated, friendly and professional attitude
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Contact Michelle Bishop for a confidential discussion on 03 928 1402
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.