Intermediate Android Developer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Netresult Mobility are a successful local business hiring now!
- Seeking an Intermediate Android Developer to continue to evolve products
- Work from home a few days a week, and have your birthday off!
This role will allow you to join an engaged team and really be creative in your role. Working on Netresult’s existing suite of Vehicle Inspection solutions that are evolving over time, you’ll be taking a lead in the native Android development space, while also contributing heavily to mobile friendly .Net Web solutions. You’ll be working in a small, close knit team with a high level of creativity and independence, and able to work some days from home.
What would I be doing?
Focussing on a specific subset of our product solutions, you’ll be working both independently and with the team, evolving existing and developing new products based on client requirements. Working from functional specifications you’ll have creative license to determine the most appropriate tools and technologies and see projects through from inception to delivery.
What do I need?
This role requires a strong mid level candidate who can bring the following skills to the team:
- At least 3 years of commercial software development experience
- Development experience in Native Android
- Experience with .Net/SQL technologies would be a bonus
- Experience with native iOS would be a bonus
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work independently
- The ability to handle a steep learning curve
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Contact Michelle Bishop for a confidential discussion on 03 928 1402
Who are we?
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.