Business Process Mapper
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- 12 month fixed term contract, Christchurch based
- Map production and business processes
- ERP ecosystem development
Hamilton Jet is an iconic New Zealand company proud of its local and international reputation for being a market leader in the manufacture of waterjet marine propulsion systems and control technologies and for maintaining end to end manufacturing in New Zealand.
You will be joining a dedicated team of BA’s and Subject Matter Experts tasked with the implementation and support of their M3 ERP solution. The next phase of the project includes the implementation and adoption of the M3 Factory Track module which requires the skills of an experienced process mapper to contribute to the successful delivery of this.
What would I be doing?
You will be tasked with mapping existing as-is processes throughout the business with a specific focus on the production / manufacturing environment. You will analyse previously documented processes to check the mapping remains relevant and then you will extend this across other required areas. Once documented you will oversee the review process with departmental SME’s, identify and fill any gaps and link processes together. You may also contribute to writing user documentation if time allows.
What do I need?
We invite applications from suitably experienced candidates who have extensive previous experience mapping processes in complex organisations.
Candidates who possess the following will be considered:
- Expert knowledge of Promapp, Mavim or similar specialist process mapping tools
- Previous experience in ERP implementation teams with CRM and EAM implementation experience a bonus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to get alongside a wide variety of colleagues
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting demands effectively under tight time constraints
- Technical writing skills, particularly with user documentation
Sourced is proud to be exclusively recruiting these roles for Hamilton Jet.
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Contact Chris Woods for a confidential discussion on 03 928 2316
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi