Technical Application Support Analysts
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Tier 1 ERP system experience essential
- Solve complex problems in a technical environment
- Full time, permanent Christchurch based roles
Hamilton Jet is an iconic New Zealand company proud of its local and international reputation for being a market leader in the manufacture of waterjet marine propulsion systems and control technologies and for maintaining end to end manufacturing in New Zealand.
You will be joining a dedicated team of BA’s, Subject Matter Experts and Process Analysts tasked with the implementation and support of their M3 ERP solution. You will enjoy a mix of BAU and project related work as you investigate and solve a variety of technical issues.
What would I be doing?
This is a varied role that will rely heavily on your critical problem solving skills and inquisitive mindset as you work with users throughout the business to ascertain where in the workflow issues and blocks lie.
You will utilise your previous M3 (or similar ERP) experience to build an in depth understanding of system statuses and an overarching view of process flows. You will investigate application issues to determine the root cause and identify and implement actions required to resolve them.
What do I need?
We invite applications from Degree qualified or suitably experienced candidates who ideally come from a product centric background who understand product life-cycle from concept to manufacturing and have previous experience in Application Support Analyst or specialist SME roles.
Candidates who possess the following will be considered:
- Experience supporting M3 or other Tier One ERP Solutions
- Proven problem solving skills
- An ability to take ownership of issues from end to end with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to elicit business requirements for technical solutions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to get alongside a wide variety of colleagues
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting demands effectively under tight time constraints
Sourced is proud to be exclusively recruiting these roles for Hamilton Jet.
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Contact Chris Woods for a confidential discussion on 03 928 2316
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.