User Experience (UX) Designer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Excellent company culture
- Highly technical software development environment
- International client base
There is never a dull moment in this successful local company that boasts a global reach. Here the management are highly engaged, motivated and excited to be delivering some exciting software solutions and platforms to market. You will be well looked after in their inclusive, collaborative, and evolving multidisciplinary environment.
What would I be doing?
The UX Designer role will be an integral part of the Design team where you will:
- Contribute to design and define the interactions and interfaces that will engage their customers
- Create best in-class customer experiences from desktop to cloud applications
- Lead UX workshops and design reviews
- Build personas and customer journey maps, prototyping and testing product and service UX
- Evangelise UX through company-wide presentations
Our client is looking for a fantastic UX Designer that can work across multiple teams who has a passion for user-centered design. To be successful you’ll have:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in designing digital products and services for a variety of platforms
- Relevant design/arts qualification or related/equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of how interactions span multiple devices
- Experience in Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Experience with Sketch, Invision/Marvel and Google Analytics
- Experience with 3D modelling software is desirable
- Jira and Confluence experience would be a bonus
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.