Intermediate Technical Consultant (ERP)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Technical Consulting opportunity within the MYOB Advanced suite
- Junior - Intermediate level role with huge scope to grow
- Fantastic internal culture with support from an experienced team
Our client is a highly regarded ERP Consulting practice, with clients and team spread across the country. Working across a number of mid market ERP solutions, their MYOB Advanced practice is growing rapidly, and as a result we are seeking to appoint a junior to intermediate level Technical Consultant to the team. This role is Christchurch based and working on a range of client projects, inhouse.
What would I be doing?
You will be supporting a Functional Consulting team who are interfacing directly with external clients, and will be crucial to the success of ERP implementation projects. As a Technical Consultant, you will be working on technical configuration, testing and implementation duties such as:
- API integration services, using software integration components and tools
- Report writing and generic inquiry creation, designing various forms and reports for client solutions (Invoices, Customer Statements etc.)
- Workflow business process mapping deployment along with dashboard creation
- Applying development packages to test and subsequently live sites, resolving issues that arise from doing so
- Environment deployment and maintenance tasks in the AWS cloud
You will need to be a strong communicator, able to seek input from the Consulting team proactively communicating the position and status of work and escalating issues as they occur. There will be some interaction with clients, but your focus will be mostly internal and with the technical. We need someone that can articulate their information clearly, particularly in verbal form.
From a technical experience perspective you will ideally have had experience in using report writers (e.g. Crystal Reports) in some capacity, understand database structures, and have experience in managing data within a MS SQL or similar environment.
Training will be provided, however a base level of competency is required
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.