Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Outstanding opportunity for experienced Project Manager
- Join a busy, expanding, high performing team
- Christchurch based, modern, centrally located offices
Within this established and growing ERP Consultancy you will be given every opportunity to succeed. Reporting into the GM - Operations you will be joining a driven, professional team who take pride in what they do and at the same time enjoy a collegial, collaborative and supportive environment. Working closely with both the manufacturing and distribution industries but not limited to this you will showcase your project management skills implementing ERP services and solutions for one off projects and upgrades. This role is best suited to an ambitious person who wants to capitalise on the prospects that joining a growing company can offer.
What would I be doing?
In this role you will be tasked with managing small, medium and large scale, potentially high risk, strategic Enterprise Software projects that can span organizational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners/vendors. You will also provide leadership to the overall team structure responsible for delivering projects. Specific duties include:
- Understanding client requirements and designing a strategy for achieving the successful outcome of projects.
- End to End management and coordination of projects and responsible for the successful completion of the project.
- Solving complex problems which arise in the project.
- Designing the schedule/plan for the project, and setting time lines.
- Implementing and maintaining project management procedures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and consistency in work outputs.
- Reviewing and enhancing Project documents and making change recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
Applications are invited from experienced Project Managers who can work in fast paced environments, who display high levels of professionalism, energy, and who work well with others. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience delivering complex, IT projects, ideally in ERP, CRM or other enterprise level software solutions, across on-premise, cloud or hybrid.
- Proven experience engaging and communicating with clients, stakeholders, vendors and multidisciplinary project teams.
- Proven experience leading in Scrum environments and with Design Thinking Concepts.
- Excellent written communication skills for planning, updates and reporting.
- Effective project team leadership.
- Good practical understanding of enterprise level project implementation methodologies.
- Ability to travel out of town to client sites as and when required.
- An authentic, down to earth personality and be someone who thrives in a collaborative and social team environment.
Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.