Intermediate - Senior Fullstack Developers (Fixed Term Contracts)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Multiple FTC opportunities for intermediate - senior level developers
- Support ongoing transformation project work
- Join a motivated and hardworking team here in Christchurch
Our client is currently undergoing transformation work in order to modernise their platform and services. They are seeking passionate and driven developers to support them with their programme of work.
You’ll get to work on a ground-breaking technical project, joining an agile environment and cross-functional team. Our client promotes a strong focus on team culture, professional development and continuous improvement. These roles are 2.5 years fixed term contracts.
What would I be doing?
Supporting the ongoing transformation work, you will be developing, implementing and supporting software solutions in an agile development setting. You’ll own your product in the cross-functional team and be able to get involved in design, creation, testing and maintenance of the product.
If you’re a senior level developer, you’ll also get the chance to support and lead technical discussion and mentor squad members.
What do I need?
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Intermediate to senior level development experience
- Full stack development experience in modern development methods (e.g. TDD)
- Skills in building web apps and APIs from scratch
- Skills in Kotlin or Java and Springboot (or similar)
- Skills in ReactJS and Typescript (or similar)
- An appreciation and interest in Agile
- A great team attitude
- Experience working with clients and on software products
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.