Business Development Manager (ERP)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Outstanding opportunity for experienced Enterprise Software sales professional
- Drive sales within the Manufacturing and Distribution Sector
- Christchurch or Upper North Island Based
What our client can offer:
Within this established and growing ERP Consultancy you will be given every opportunity to succeed. Reporting into the CEO and Strategic Relationship Director you will be joining a driven, professional team who take pride in what they do and at the same time enjoy a collegial, collaborative and supportive environment. Working closely with both manufacturing and distribution industries you will showcase your business development and relationship building skills selling ERP services and solutions for one off projects, upgrades, and recurring managed services.
With a number of awards, they are known for their Australasian reach, experienced consultants, commitment to success and for their authentic approach. They have fantastic offices in Christchurch, but allow some flexible working also. You could be based in Christchurch, or in the Upper North Island.
What you will do:
This varied role will see you work across all aspects of the sales lifecycle with specific responsibilities including:
- Driving sales with existing and new customers
- Identifying, qualifying, and driving new opportunities and markets for the ERP Practices through targeted marketing campaigns, events and direct calling initiatives
- Proactively managing all aspects of pipeline development, pre-sales and sales cycles followed by ongoing client account management and development of existing customer base
- Working with technology partners and specialists
- Preparing and delivery of presentations and solution proposals
- Providing reports to Strategic Relationships Director and Chief Executive
- Travelling regularly to clients in NZ at least a few times each month for a few days at a time, with some international travel as required
Applications are invited from mid level Business Development Managers who can work in fast paced environments, who display high levels of problem solving ability, self motivation and energy and who can work well independently, remotely or in a team. You will need:
- At least 5 years of successful pre-sales and sales experience with Enterprise Software applications, preferably ERP with preference given to candidates with Manufacturing and Distribution market knowledge
- Experience with Enterprise level software/ERP project implementation methods
- The ability to understand, interpret and describe technical and application documentation for business users
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills within all levels of organisations
- A proven ability to hunt out and close multi-million dollar sales targets per annum and build a prospect pipeline in order to meet sales targets
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.