Digital Marketing Strategist
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Join Concentrate - marketing agency for the technology sector
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities on behalf of hi-tech clients in NZ and Australia
- Develop deep capability in leading digital marketing tools
What’s in it for me?
Concentrate helps New Zealand and Australia’s smartest technology firms grow markets for their innovations.
Clients choose Concentrate because they are the perfect fit for them: a digital sales and marketing agency where tech is everything.
Concentrate provides digital technology and services to help their tech clients attract, convert and delight more customers.
This role makes a difference as a key member of a team that delivers services to help clients meet their growth goals. This is a varied position and would be well suited to an energetic, dynamic, highly organised and experienced digital marketer interested in managing client relationships.
This role is for a company based in Christchurch but are also considering remote working arrangements.
What would I be doing?
You will be an integral member of the client delivery team at Concentrate, leading engagements with a number of key local and national technology clients, driving highly targeted digital and offline marketing campaigns. Supporting the Head of Inbound Marketing, you will develop strong capability in the digital tools Concentrate uses, helping the company to effectively and efficiently service its clients.
What do I need?
We are ideally seeking a candidate with mid-senior level commercial experience within digital B2B marketing. You may be looking for the next step in your career, or simply looking for an opportunity to spread your wings and enjoy a higher level of autonomy.
This position will be required to display at least basic competence in the following skills areas:
- Client relationship skills
- Digital and offline content (e.g. blogs, ebooks, press releases) creation and management
- Content Management systems such as WordPress
- Mailchimp or similar email marketing automation tools
- Lead generation: paid search, paid social, social media, email marketing, SEO, event management and direct mail
- HubSpot: familiarity with the HubSpot marketing, CRM and CMS platforms would be a massive advantage!
- An aptitude for understanding and learning new technology tools
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.