Business Development Representative - Tech Sector (Junior/Intermediate)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Join Concentrate - marketing agency for the technology sector
- Support the acquisition of new customers for Concentrate
- Junior - mid level role, an ideal start to your Tech BDM/sales career
What our client can offer:
Concentrate helps New Zealand and Australia’s smartest technology firms grow markets for their innovations.
Clients choose Concentrate because they are the perfect fit for them: a digital sales and marketing agency where tech is everything.
Concentrate provides digital technology and services to help their tech clients attract, convert and delight more customers
This is a varied position, well suited to an energetic, dynamic, highly organized individual, who will be responsible for researching, qualifying and delivering inbound sales methodologies to address our potential customers’ business challenges and marketing objectives.
What you will do:
You will be an integral member of the team at Concentrate, supporting the acquisition of new customers through conducting high-quality prospecting to qualify inbound leads.
You will be working from a base of existing prospects, qualifying leads, scheduling qualified appointments for directors, providing research on prospects, and communicating directly with potential customers, online.
Managing Concentrate’s internal CRM, you will continue to improve and deepen the company’s knowledge of potential prospects, and provide reporting data as required.
Your day to day will be varied, and is likely to include
- Sourcing new prospects for our database.
- Conducting high-quality prospecting to qualify leads.
- Being the first point of contact with each new contact.
- Chatting online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about Concentrate
- Scheduling qualified appointments for the Directors
- Accelerating our pipeline and qualification process.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We are ideally seeking a candidate who is early - mid career with a strong appreciation for digital B2B marketing, demonstrating solid communication skills, both oral and written. You may be looking for the launchpad to your digital sales career, or simply looking for an opportunity to spread your wings and enjoy a higher level of autonomy in a role within a fast moving, ever evolving industry.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- A Tertiary qualification in business or marketing.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career, with a passion for B2B marketing
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The ability to deal with objections and rejections.
- A fanatical attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- A positive can-do attitude
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
What to do next:
● Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by
registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialized IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.