Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- 6-9 month contract
- CBD location with work from home a standard
- Great hourly rate and conditions
What our client can offer:
Our client offers a fantastic work environment with complexity, enterprise scale, and an internal culture second to none. They are requiring an experienced Solution Architect for a 6-9 month contract, starting immediately.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Solution Architect, initially for a 6-9 month contract. Ideally, you will have had prior insurance experience (claims experience and/or experience with Guidewire products would be highly desirable), but we are open to considering candidates from a financial services background.
Day to day you can expect to be involved with:
- Developing, maintaining, communicating and guiding the solution architecture for a specific business problem or environment.
- Producing solution outlines and migration paths for moving from baseline state to target state.
- Assessing and communicating the business costs, benefits, risks and issues for alternative solutions.
- Participating in and contributing to verification, validation and critical design reviews.
- Working proactively to maintain architectural stability and ensure consistency in designs across projects.
- Facilitating workshops and building consensus around the overall solution design
The contractor will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years’ experience in solution / technology architecture space
- Demonstrable experience with solution architecture development, key design decisions in a large enterprise environment preferably financial industry
- Experience facilitating workshops and building consensus around the overall solution design
- Tertiary or equivalent qualification/s in relevant technical fields
- Experience with formal architectural methods such as TOGAF
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialized IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.