Intermediate Fullstack Developers (contract)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Multiple opportunities for intermediate - senior level developers
- Large, critical and cutting edge programme of work
- Contract and Fixed Term Contract, WFH / Office Mix
This is your opportunity to join a large scale transformation project that is a critical part of our local infrastructure. This well financed and supported platform upgrade will turn an already world leading system into something bigger, better and future ready. In this role you’ll get to work on this ground-breaking technical project in an agile cross-functional team where the culture, collaboration and continuous improvement is everything. These roles are a WFH and office mix so you will be expected to be in the office in central Christchurch on some days of the week.
We are looking for a mix of Intermediate and Senior Software Engineers for both Contract (hourly rate) and Fixed Term Contract (30 months approx).
What would I be doing?
You will be developing, implementing and supporting cutting edge software solutions. Your cross-functional team will own your product which will require you to provide input and contribute across design, development, testing and maintenance of the product.
What do I need?
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Intermediate (4 years minimum) or Senior level development experience
- Full stack development experience in modern development methods (e.g. TDD)
- Skills in building web apps and APIs from scratch
- Skills in Kotlin or Java and Springboot (or similar)
- Skills in ReactJS and Typescript (or similar)
- An appreciation and interest in Agile
- A great team attitude
- Experience working with clients and on software products
Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.