Senior Software Engineer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Showcase your senior level C# and Azure skills. New application development
- Established company, experienced team, great culture, cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary, benefits and the prestige of working in a world leading dev team
What our client can offer:
Our client is an iconic kiwi brand recognized all over the globe for its pioneering innovation, engineering and manufacturing prowess. In this role you will be joining a dedicated and hardworking software team who enjoy the variety and technical challenge that their exciting products offer. The company is led extremely well from the top and promotes a culture where their people are looked after and are empowered to make a meaningful contribution to the delivery of their world class solutions.
While the team is working remotely at the moment, this is usually an office based role with the ability to WFH one day per week.
What you will do:
In this newly created role you will utilize your Senior level C# and Azure knowledge to develop applications and a secure cloud data transfer system that enable full global traceability of parts and componentry and assists in their installation.
This requires full stack development skills covering database, back end and front end. You will also assist in the development of unit test and automated functional test frameworks and you will have DevOps responsibilities.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
Successful applicants will need to bring a healthy mix of technical, interpersonal and collaboration skills to the table. You must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years commercial experience as a software engineer
- Full stack development experience using C#.Net
- Azure skills covering , Azure Databases, Azure Data Transfer, Azure SendGrid, and Azure DevOps
- A pragmatic working style, capable of making a positive connection with the team, inspiring confidence, focus, positivity and a desire to get the job done
- Experience within an agile SDT and an understanding of Knowledge Driven Product Development
- Knowledge of C++ and embedded systems is desirable
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.