Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Great role for intermediate level .Net developer
- Friendly, collaborative team with excellent leadership
- Competitive salary, variety plus, customer interaction
This role will give you the opportunity to utilize your software development skills and grow within a hardworking, loyal, multicultural team with a supportive, highly experienced Team Lead. You’ll get to work on a range of web and mobile software applications that are utilized around the world, extending your full stack engineering skills in a highly technical environment.
What you will do:
- Developing, Maintaining and Supporting IT Solutions
- Maintaining & updating bug management, change requests and be instrumental in planning product releases
- Providing project management assistance including identifying missing component requirements and foreseeing possible time lags.
- Helping update Projects Plans and keeping track of time as progress is made
- Providing some after-hours release support work
- Identifying, debugging and solving application related issues
- Identifying the need for third party components to optimize product performance and delivery
- Improving the performance of the current portal & also the visual appearance for the end-users
- Keeping source control up-to-date, working through bugs & changes lists
- Assisting with product testing, QA process & releases
To be successful in this role we are looking for a skilled full stack software engineer who has an analyst mindset and excellent customer facing skills. You will have:
- Intermediate level (5-7 years) commercial web, software and mobile development experience in an agile environment
- A degree level qualification i.e BEng or BSC
- Experience with VB and SSIS
- Experience supporting software applications and an understanding of ITIL would be a plus
- An understanding or Test Automation and scripting ability
- An understanding of data products at a technical level a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.