Senior Service Desk Analyst
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Are you a Senior Service Desk Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
- Deliver service excellence to internal teams
- Family friendly, busy, supportive working environment
Our client is a New Zealand owned organisation and a household name in the agricultural sector. In this role you will join a dedicated, and hardworking in-house multidisciplinary IT team. Employees of this organisation enjoy a collaborative, communicative and professional yet relaxed environment. This role will offer variety, technical challenge, and excellent remuneration.
What you will do:
At home in busy, high pressure environments, you will be an experienced service desk engineer providing technical support for hardware, software, networking and other PC related technologies. You will use your strong technical skills and expert knowledge of the Microsoft Suite to provide service excellence to internal teams while focusing on process improvement and increasing productivity where possible.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We’re keen to hear from applicants who display a mix of the following skills and attributes:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a senior Level 1 / 2 service desk or similar role
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Suite including O365
- Strong technical understanding of network architectures
- A degree or similar qualification in ICT
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.