Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Provide advanced technical development, administration and support
- Advanced MS SQL, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS skills required
- Leading Australasian company with inclusive and collaborative environment
Our client is a leading wholesaler to the agricultural sector throughout New Zealand and Australia. With modern offices, an enviable and evolving workplace culture, and operating in a growth sector, this Senior BI Developer role is an outstanding opportunity for a seasoned BI specialist to join an already successful company that is focussed on taking their business to the next level.
What you will do:
Working collaboratively as part of a small multidisciplinary IT Team you will be responsible for developing data warehouse and business intelligence capabilities for the business. Working closely with the Group IT Manager and exec level management you will formulate, drive and deliver the Data Warehouse / BI Strategy. This is a hands-on role which will fully utilise your MS SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS skills to contribute to the maintenance and evolution of a high availability technical platform. You will be an organised professional with a high level of attention to detail who enjoys problem solving and liaising with teams inside and outside the business.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will have already been working in a similar senior level role for at least 5 years and will be someone who thrives in busy environments, who looks for improvement opportunities and enjoys autonomy and freedom.
In addition, you will also have:
- Previous experience covering end to end Data Warehouse and BI architecture
- An understanding of client/server, web-based and server-based computing architectures
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft SQL stack including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- An understanding of data optimisation techniques and Dimension Modelling
- Proven competent use of reporting tools like Tableau and Crystal Reports
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.