Technical CRM Specialist - Junior/Intermediate
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Join Concentrate - working with New Zealand's smartest technology firms
- Assist in delivery of CRM migration and implementation projects for Concentrate customers.
- SME role, leveraging HubSpot and related technology solutions
Concentrate helps New Zealand’s smartest technology firms used HubSpot to grow markets for their innovations. Clients choose Concentrate because we are the perfect fit for them: a digital sales and marketing agency where tech is all we do and all we know. This role makes a difference by working with clients to scope requirement and design HubSpot solutions that will deliver on these.
What you will do:
You will be an integral member of the team at Concentrate, working with a number of key New Zealand and Australian technology clients, delivering HubSpot CRM platform projects and ongoing services for customers.
An outstanding role for an up and coming Technology specialist, you will be assisting in the delivery of CRM migration and implementation projects for Concentrate customers.
This will include a broad range of responsibilities including monitoring performance and adjusting plans, project managing fixed term services work such as HubSpot implementations, providing HubSpot support, and responding to client requests for advice and support.
Training to become a HubSpot technical specialist, you will be providing input into Concentrate’s HubSpot services offering, keeping informed on HubSpot product development and providing input into new HubSpot service ideas
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We are ideally seeking a candidate with early - mid level commercial experience within digital B2B marketing, demonstrating good content experience (producing quality copy for social media, landing pages, blogs, campaign emails etc). It would be advantageous if you’ve also had experience with SEO reporting and paid digital advertising. You may be looking for the next step in your career, or simply looking for an opportunity to spread your wings and enjoy a higher level of autonomy.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate hands on experience with:
- An interest or working knowledge of the HubSpot CRM platform
- Junior - Intermediate level experience working with technologies such as CMS, CRM and marketing automation
- Familiarity with HTML, SQL, XML. Experience with APIs.
- Database segmentation, reporting and analysis. Experience working with data in spreadsheets would be advantageous
- An interest in getting involved with technical projects such as CRM implementations, software delivery projects, complex web development projects
- Call MICHELLE BISHOP if you would like more information on (03) 928 1402
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.