Application Implementation Consultant (WLG)
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- A rare opportunity for an experienced Applications Specialist
- Join a national enterprise team providing world class digital reality solutions
- Enterprise Implementation, project work, and mission critical support focus
Our client provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. They are a global leader, proven innovator, and trusted partner whose software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services, and more reliable infrastructure.
What you will do:
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in enterprise Application Implementation and Support to Level 3+. This role will not see you bored behind the desk but leading customer interactions and contributing as a product specialist in the design, configuration and implementation of critical applications to meet customer acceptance.
Your secondary role will be to provide Level 3 application support for designated customers and software applications, working as part of a close knit, professional consulting team.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high profile national business where your contribution will genuinely have an impact on everyday New Zealander’s.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We are expecting the successful candidate to be operating at a similar level currently, ideally demonstrating a proven track record in the design, deployment, and support of complex business applications.
Your CV will ideally reflect:
- Tertiary level qualifications in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge across C#, ASP, .Net and WPF (ideal but not essential)
- Demonstrated understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong relational database knowledge and proficiency in writing SQL including SQL Server
- Successful track record in implementation of software delivery life cycle projects
- Competent in SQL, XML, Scripting, Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Citrix, IIS, Cloud,
- Windows Operating Systems (workstation and server) and IP Networks
- Ability to use and interact with VSTS, TFS, SVN, GIT and Visual Studio and related tools
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.