Business Solutions Manager
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Business Solutions leader to make a significant contribution within the community health sector
- Be a part of an organisation that has been providing quality care to the community for 120 years
- Multidisciplinary role leading Business Improvement, Digital Products and IT Infrastructure teams
Nurse Maude is a significant contributor to the New Zealand health sector, providing quality care to the community for 120 years.
Having been through a journey of digital transformation, Nurse Maude now hosts an established suite of cloud based platforms that allow them to provide nursing and homecare services within the Canterbury, Wellington, Nelson and Marlborough regions with the skill, compassion and commitment they are renowned for.
If you are excited about working in a challenging and complex environment to deliver real value to this organisation and to your community, then this may be the opportunity for you.
What you will do:
You will be leading high performance teams across the business improvement, digital products, and infrastructure technology disciplines, establishing departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
With an established technology roadmap in place, you will be working with internal business services, nursing and homecare teams to deliver focussed business improvement initiatives, leading the Business Solutions planning process, and driving opportunities to apply digital technology to meet Nurse Maude’s strategic objectives.
You will become a champion of Business Process management within Nurse Maude, ensuring improvement practices are integrated and applied systematically.
From a systems point of view, you will develop and maintain capability within the Information Technology team, overseeing the optimisation of Nurse Maude’s telephony and information technology, and manage the availability, usability, integrity and security of data employed at Nurse Maude.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced leader, with a real passion for people, community and services that better the lives of everyday New Zealanders. While a background in health would be highly desirable, this is not essential.
A Business Improvement and change mindset, strong leadership capability and resilience are all qualities that we seek in our successful application, with demonstrated experience in the following:
- Leading teams within a Business Solutions, Business Systems, or Digital Products context
- Proven success driving and delivering business process improvement initiatives
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement
- A very collaborative, consultative approach, able to build trust and rapport with a range of internal stakeholders to a Senior Management level
- Strong communication skills, empathy, and a team mindset
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- To request a position description, and for a confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Bishop, Consulting Lead on 03 928 1402
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.