Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Develop high-quality, leading edge web applications
- Strong focus on delivering a positive user experience
- Permanent role in a local team with an international client base
What our client can offer:
This New Zealand company values its people and provides a great work environment. The development team is a hardworking and dedicated group of software professionals who all contribute to the ongoing success of the company and their intelligent solutions. If you are passionate about web development and growing your career in this space then this is a role to consider.
What you will do:
Focusing on a great user experience, you will be responsible for developing high-quality, leading edge web applications. Collaborating with the wider team you will plan, design, develop, test and maintain software that is testable, reusable and scalable.
Day to day duties will include:
- Developing innovative web applications within the framework that meets UX standards
- Writing reusable, effective, and scalable TypeScript code.
- Building modular, and reusable components and libraries
- Designing, developing, and unit testing software in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Identifying and encouraging areas for growth and improvement within the Development Team.
- Supporting system updates and improvements to key systems as required
Applications are invited from collaborative and motivated team players who are keen to learn and enjoy working in an agile environment. Specific skills required include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, or computer science
- 3+ years commercial web development
- Experience with React or Vue.js and Typescript, HTML and CSS
- Restful API design and consumption
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.