Senior Integration Software Engineer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Are you passionate about technology and product excellence?
- Full stack development role with a focus on services and endpoints
- Permanent role with a flexible WFH mix
What our client can offer:
Our client is a New Zealand company based in Christchurch, with offices and a fast growing customer base in the US. This role will draw upon your extensive API development experience in a Real Time software environment. This company is well established, values its people, commits to training and development and works with a wide range of development tools and technologies. Their team environment is welcoming and diverse and values the skills, backgrounds and contribution that each member brings.
What you will do:
Reporting to the CTO you will be responsible for delivering real time software solutions and for meeting and demonstrating high professional standards across coding testing and documentation. Specifically you will:
- Be an integral part of a busy software development team, participating in testing and deployment, and contributing directly to the technical development of mobile, cloud, and embedded software.
- Be part of of an ongoing transition to an Agile methodology.
- Work with solutions on Azure, and over cellular and disconnected networks.
- Share and grow your knowledge, collaborating with other developers.
- Ensure a high level of service availability is maintained, and, identify and manage risks and troubleshoot issues, including joining the on-call roster (which has additional benefits).
- Strengthen a culture of high performance, openness, and continuous improvement.
This role is best suited to an experienced Senior Software Engineer or an established Intermediate who is ready to step up. We invite applications from candidates who are inclusive, confident communicators, who take pride in working to high standards and who enjoy mentoring others.
Your technical skills and experience must include:
- At least 3 years experience developing APIs, Services and Message Queues
- C#, .NET 6, SQL Server , Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Git Version Control
- A relevant Tertiary qualification
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.