Sourced - IT Recruitment
Job List

Software Development Team Lead

Canterbury

Contact: chris@sourced.nz

Apply for this job
Save this job
Your application has been submitted.
view Privacy Policy

  • Professional, high profile, fast growing company
  • Competitive salary and a long list of benefits
  • Lead a Dev team and keep your coding skills current
Keep your coding and technical skills on point while leading and developing others. Join a successful, high profile and caring company.

What our client can offer:
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Team Lead to join a successful, high profile and caring company. You will join an engaged workforce who encourage collaboration and communication, and who embrace change and innovation. Aside from the many benefits, you will be contributing to the ongoing development of a game changing application that improves business workflow and enhances people’s lives.

What you will do:
Working within an agile development team you will be leading a team updating an administration portal within their core application. You'll be mentoring and leading development team members for approximately 80% of your time and contributing to code for the remaining 20% of your time.

Skills and experience we are looking for:
This role requires proven commercial experience as a Software Engineer and in software development team leadership. You will need to be dedicated and possess confident communication skills. You need to thrive in a fast paced busy environment, be comfortable with change and take a solution focused attitude to any challenge. Specifically required is:
  • .Net, Azure and ReactJS skills
  • A desire to lead and undertake people management duties
  • A desire to keep your technical and development skills fresh through hands-on coding
  • EQ, integrity, polish and the ability to build relationships in a professional environment.
Candidates should be in NZ or returning within the next 4-6 weeks and hold unrestricted work rights.

What to do next:
  • Apply using the Apply button on this page
About Sourced:
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.

Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz

Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.

  • Share this Job: