Operations Manager - ERP Software
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Christchurch based, modern, centrally located offices
- Outstanding opportunity for experienced Operations Manager
- Lead a busy, high performing technical team
What our client can offer:
Within this established and growing ERP Consultancy you will be given every opportunity to succeed. Reporting to the CEO you will be joining a driven, professional team who take pride in what they do and at the same time enjoy a collegial, collaborative and supportive environment.
Working closely with your team and valued clients within the manufacturing and distribution industries (but not limited to this) you will utilise your broad knowledge and skill set across technical team management and delivery, enterprise level software implementations, client relationship building and oversight, and commerciality.
This role is best suited to an ambitious focussed person who enjoys variety and working in a fast paced environment.
What you will do:
This is a critical role within the company's Senior Leadership Team. In this role you will take responsibility for leading the consulting, support, project management resources and 3rd party partners to ensure that high quality, cost effective professional services are delivered to clients.
You will remain close to your team ensuring human connection through in-person checks to track their progress and performance. You will be comfortable in front of clients and building C level relationships and you will drive the clients service requirements to the technical team. You will be responsible for managing and meeting budgets and regular commercial and operational reporting. You will utilise your problem solving and judgement skills ensuring that roadblocks and client issues are owned and resolved with an acceptable outcome.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
Applications are invited from experienced Operations Managers who display high levels of professionalism, energy, and who work well with others. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A solid background in enterprise level technology, ideally ERP solutions
- Established interpersonal skills, a people focus approach, the ability to build genuine relationships across all levels of an organisation and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A high level commerciality and previous experience managing and meeting budgets
- Experience managing, building and driving a technical team
- Technical/ Enterprise Software project management experience
- A professional, pragmatic, tenacious approach
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.