Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Join an innovative team at the heart of the NZ ag sector
- Grow the use of DevOps within the enterprise
- Medical insurance, superannuation and other great benefits!
What our client can offer:
Our client provides an ambitious, driven and talented team environment where people perform to their absolute best. A career with this company offers you ongoing support, a forward-thinking community and a generous remuneration package. As the sole DevOps Engineer working across multiple internal and external development teams you will showcase and extend your DevOps knowledge and background and lead this function from the front.
What you will do:
Working closely with stakeholders you will lead the design and delivery of CI/CD pipelines and you will extend the use of DevOps across the wider enterprise. You will be responsible for the implementation of automation, monitoring and management systems. Specific tasks include:
- Analysing business and technical requirements and provide recommendations for automation, testing and delivery.
- Leading the design and development of build, test, and deployment architecture to support CD and business objectives.
- Leading and evangelising the design and implementation of highly secure, scalable, and supportable technology solutions.
- Reviewing legacy solutions and provide recommendations to improve supportability.
- Continue to expand knowledge of the business, CI/CD technologies, and cloud services.
To be successful in the role you will need to bring a strong mix of the following skills and attributes:
- At least 7+ years working in a software automation or related role
- A computer science or engineering qualification
- Extensive experience with Cloud platforms (ideally AWS), Linux and Windows OS
- Experience in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the confidence to approach and work closely with internal and external development teams.
- Motivation and passion for what you do, and a desire to remain at the forefront of CI/CD and DevOps best practices
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.