Systems and Technology Support Analysts
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Great people, leadership and company culture.
- Growing company on a steep trajectory
- Full time roles available
Our client is a fast paced, fast growing company that operates within key primary industries. They have a focus on sustainability and an excellent workplace culture. These are office based roles, where you will be the face of IT and where your customer service focus and technical know-how will add value across the business.
Led by an experienced and supportive IT Manager you will be part of a successful company that is focussed on and excited by taking their business to the next level. You will be given every opportunity to excel, contribute and make a difference.
What you will do:
These varied roles will draw on your technical and people skills. Your ability to build relationships, trust and confidence will play a key part in your success.
Your duties will include:
- provide first level support to users to minimise user and business disruption
- act as the users champion and coordinate and liaise with 2nd level support and external providers
- administer procurement, allocation and renewal of IT assets and licences
- administer the Microsoft Admin Centre Suite
- provide end user training and champion the use of new features
- be available to travel to sites around the country when required and with notice
We are looking for experienced IT Support Analysts who enjoy being in a Level 1/2 support environment. Specifically this role requires:
- Experience with Microsoft Admin Centre, particularly AD, Teams, Endpoint Manager.
- Experience setting up new users, coordinating and provisioning hardware and devices
- Experience championing and supporting a variety of systems
- Experience liaising with internal users and external vendors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Motivation, drive and a willingness to help others
- A full drivers licence and the ability to travel out of town to provincial sites as required
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz
Looking to get back to New Zealand?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you are looking to relocate back to New Zealand please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.