Senior Software Engineer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Not your average role and not your average company
- New exciting role within established world leading development team
- New PC application development, and data transfer using C# and Azure
In this newly created role you will utilise your Senior level C# and Azure knowledge to develop PC applications & a secure cloud data transfer system
What our client can offer:
Our client is an iconic kiwi brand recognised all over the globe for its pioneering innovation, engineering and manufacturing prowess. In this role you will be joining a dedicated and hardworking software team who enjoy the variety and technical challenge that their exciting products offer. The company is led extremely well from the top and promotes a culture where their people are looked after and are empowered to make a meaningful contribution to the delivery of their world class solutions. While the team is working remotely at the moment, this is usually an office based role with flexibility to work some days from home by negotiation.
What you will do:
In this newly created role you will utilise your Senior level C# and Azure knowledge to develop PC applications and a secure cloud data transfer system that enables full global traceability of parts and componentry and assists in their installation. This requires full stack development skills covering database, back end and front end. You will also assist in the development of unit test and automated functional test frameworks and you will have DevOps responsibilities.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
Successful applicants will need to bring a healthy mix of technical, interpersonal and collaboration skills to the table. You must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years commercial experience as a software engineer
- PC application development experience using C#.Net, and WPF
- Azure DevOps skills and ideally Azure Databases and Azure Data Transfer knowledge
- A pragmatic working style, capable of making a positive connection with the team, inspiring confidence, focus, positivity, integrity and a desire to get the job done
- Experience within an agile SDT and an understanding of Knowledge Driven Product Development
- Be confident sharing your ideas, listening to ideas of others and not taking it personally if your idea doesn’t fly
- Knowledge of C++ and embedded systems is desirable but not essential
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz