Senior Software Engineer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Bring your expert level Azure and C# .Net experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Provide technical leadership to a growing team of software engineers
What our client can offer:
This role will offer a large variety of work as it sits within a complex business environment made up of a wide variety of systems and applications. On top of the challenging work, professional development is encouraged and supported by this company. This role sits within an organisation that is known for employing high calibre staff. So if you’re looking for a company you can call home for years to come and want to work with colleagues who value each other's opinions, this could well be the place for you! Here, you’ll be encouraged to make a difference and be influential in an organisation that has a purpose beyond profit.
What you will do:
You will be an example of technical excellence and strive to develop and enhance critical business applications to the highest standards. As a senior developer, you will use your expert problem solving skills to analyse and identify gaps for improvement across enterprise-wide systems as well as plan and lead the development of solutions.
Specifically you will:
- Plan and lead development on features to meet the customer’s needs.
- Maintain an understanding of the design of digital systems and take responsibility for teaching this to others.
- Coordinate and work with other disciplines to understand and determine what needs to be built to achieve the expected outcomes.
- Coach and mentor colleagues.
- Operate the production services you build and provide prompt fixes if issues arise.
- Maintain documentation that ensures work is repeatable and robust, and knowledge is retained.
This role requires proven commercial experience as a Senior Software Engineer
We invite applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent of at least 7 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience developing a range of software solutions that deliver on business outcomes along with system design and integration experience.
- Strong knowledge of Azure, the Microsoft .NET framework and C#, SQL as well as frameworks such as ReactJS and AngularJS, but this is flexible as the organisation looks to use the right tool for the right job.
- EQ and integrity and the ability to build relationships in a professional environment.
- Strong communication skills across several levels within an organisation from end users to senior managers.
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz