Senior Fullstack Developer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Customer centric company, flexible hours and WFH options
- Great Dev-ops culture with plenty of variety
- Mature but rapidly evolving Technical Platform
What our client can offer:
Our client is a rapidly evolving tech company, making significant waves in their industry. They have a product solution that is growing quickly and as such are adding further development resources to their team to keep them on top of and ahead of customer demand.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Level Fullstack Developer to work in a very entrepreneurial, high tech environment based on the outskirts of Christchurch.
What you will do:
The Fullstack developer will be working with two very adept seniors/architects, UX and mobile developers.
Working with a small close knit team, you will be right in the thick of development including:
- Demonstrating a set of fundamental software engineering skills that result in predictability in engineering, scheduling and the quality of products developed.
The position requires a motivated team player with excellent troubleshooting ability and a strong and proven background in C# Development. The successful applicant will be committed to quality and will demonstrate a dedicated, yet flexible approach to work. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Required qualifications and competencies include:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in computer science, engineering, mathematics, mechatronics or equivalent.
- A minimum five years of experience C#
- Experience in .NET 5, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, Git
- History of innovative problem solving
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz