Business Process Specialist (Finance) - Fixed term contract
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Work within a robust, high quality process improvement programme, delivering across the finance function
- Join a large, well-respected, business on a fixed term contract basis
- Awesome opportunity for an experienced Business Process Specialist
We’re on the hunt for a fantastic Business Process Specialist to join our client, contributing to a significant program of work. This role is a great opportunity for someone with strong finance experience looking to really get stuck in, working in an essential industry at a Lead level.
What our client can offer:
Our client is a large enterprise business that has an abundance of exciting work going on. Their people are hardworking, passionate and driven. A market leader in their industry, they are 100% Kiwi owned and operated and proud of what they do.
Surrounded by experienced and talented people, our client’s workplace and culture will allow you to thrive and succeed.
What you will do:
This role will provide you with a variety of responsibilities and exciting challenges specific to establishment of quality Business Process within a large and complex Finance department. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the identification and capture of AS IS processes
- Documenting processes within an enterprise mapping tool
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Reporting improvement opportunities back to the business
To be consider for this role you will be an experienced Business Process Analyst with the following skills:
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in business analysis/process specialist roles, or similar, in large organisations.
- Deep expertise and practical experience in the mapping of AS IS and TO BE business processes to support process improvement
- Knowledge and experience within an a Finance setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment
- Able to influence, coach, and problem solve in a team environment.
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz