Analyst / Developer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Intermediate Full Stack Developer .Net, SQL, Xamarin
- Maintain, support and develop web and mobile applications
- Successful local company with established, loyal client base
What our client can offer:
This role will give you the opportunity to utilise your software development skills and grow within a hardworking, loyal, multicultural team with a supportive, highly experienced Team Lead. You’ll get to work on a range of web and mobile software applications that are utilised around the world, extending your full stack engineering skills in a highly technical environment. This is a full time Christchurch based role working 37.5 hours per week with an Accredited Employer.
What you will do:
In this varied role you will contribute to new development, maintenance and support efforts to web, mobile applications and databases. Specific duties will include:
- Developing, Maintaining and Supporting a variety of software solutions
- Maintaining & updating bug management, change requests and be instrumental in planning product releases
- Providing project management assistance including identifying missing component requirements and foreseeing possible time lags
- Helping update Projects Plans and keeping track of time as progress is made
- Providing some after-hours release support work
- Identifying, debugging and solving application related issues
- Identifying the need for third party components to optimise product performance and delivery
- Improving the performance of the current portal & also the visual appearance for the end-users
- Assisting with product testing, QA process & releases
To be successful in this role we are looking for a skilled full stack software engineer who has an analyst mindset and excellent customer facing skills. You will have:
- Intermediate level (around 5 years) commercial web, software and mobile development experience in an agile environment
- A degree level qualification i.e. BEng or BSc
- Strong coding skills with .Net C#, VB and SQL using the .Net framework
- Java and Xamarin knowledge
- Experience maintaining and updating bug management, change requests and experience in planning product releases
- An understanding of IT infrastructure
- The ability to work to best practice standards and to create and maintain process documentation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz