Lead Test Analyst
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Are you an advocate of high quality work?
- Play a key role in establishing a test practice
- Join high performing teams, working on a brand new project
What our client can offer:
This is a really exciting opportunity for a well established Lead Test Analyst with expertise in embedded testing and IP based communication networks to join a corporate business and lead a brand new test practice. They are in the very early stages of a new partnership and require an experienced Test Lead to join them. With room to improve an existing but new test strategy, you'll have ample opportunity to shape and guide this exciting new venture.
What you will do:
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst capable of taking on the challenge of setting up a brand new QA practice and delivering complex solutions. You’ll have been through this before and will have experience in planning and leading complex testing delivery programmes. You will ideally have previous test management or project management experience and be at home in a multi-project/ team environment. With high quality outcomes and customer satisfaction in mind you will promote best practices and processes, lead the adoption of new technologies, and demonstrate ownership of projects and challenges faced by the team.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We seek a customer-championing Lead Test Analyst who could bring a mix of the following skills:
- Prior experience with establishing a test practice and understanding of complex test architectures
- Prior experience with testing embedded products an/or IP based communication networks
- Exposure to DevOps tool sets (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab etc)
- Strong experience with Python (ideally) or other mainstream programming languages
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to facilitate discussions amongst large, diverse groups of people
- Prior experience mentoring and coaching junior testers
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz.