.Net Software Engineers
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Competitive remuneration. Innovative, interesting and varied work
- Intermediate or Senior .Net Development experience required
- Develop a suite of digital simulation software solutions
What our client can offer:
Our client has an established reputation for supplying highly technical, innovative, safety critical software products both locally and internationally. Due to growth, and a fast evolving domain and solution offering they require additional software development capability. In this role you will contribute to the development of software that makes a meaningful impact to everyday life, that imitates real world scenarios and includes of simulation and 3D graphics.
What you will do:
In this Agile team you will work towards the ongoing development of a range of C# based software products. If joining at an intermediate level you will design and deliver new features, investigate and resolve software issues, ensure solution quality through reviews and testing and contribute to continuous improvement. If joining as a Senior Software Engineer you will lead design, architecture and coding for new features, provide development estimates, drive continual improvement, provide technical leadership and mentor other developers.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
To be considered for these roles you will need a healthy mix of the following:
- At least 3 years commercial software development experience to work at an intermediate level or at least 5 years experience to work at a senior level
- Be confident developing C# .net
- Experience with Azure, WPF, OpenGL, ideally C++, automated testing and some GIS
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience with testing including manual testing, unit testing and automated UI testing
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz