Senior Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Permanent role for an experience Salesforce systems Analyst
- Be the technical expert for a critical business application
- Benefits including Gym, Yoga, Social Club and Flexible working
What our client can offer:
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Systems Analyst to join a successful, high profile and caring company. You will join an engaged workforce who encourage collaboration and communication, and who embrace change and innovation.
This company invests heavily in technology and innovation and has an entrepreneurial spirit that flows through the team leading to better outcomes for their clients and a better way of working for the business as a whole. You will be joining a professional and respectful environment where kindness, excellence and teamwork are paramount. Ideally this role will be Christchurch based however Auckland based candidates will also be considered.
What you will do:
In this role you will use your previous experience and established skillset to ensure that the maximum value possible is extracted from the technology investment by improving and supporting Salesforce usage.
Specific duties will include:
- Owning a critical application including undertaking integration set up functional configuration, providing technical guidance, managing data migrations and providing communication to users and stakeholders
- Ensuring application optimal performance
- Providing Level 3 support and applying fixes
- Ensuring the application meets business requirements and delivers value
- Designing, documenting and maintaining system processes
Applications are welcomed from experienced senior level Salesforce Analysts. This is not a role for someone wanting to break into the Salesforce arena. Ideally you will have 5+ years working as a Senior System Analyst with the majority of that time spent working with Salesforce.
As well as your technical skills you will be someone who enjoys working in a collaborative, communicative, fast paced environment. This organisation puts people first every step of the way with teamwork and kindness part of their DNA.
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz