Digital Projects Specialist/CRM Specialist
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Lead the successful implementation of HubSpot projects for clients
- Work directly with hi-tech clients in NZ and Australia, defining and designing their CRM solution requirements
- Join Concentrate - HubSpot Elite Partner and NZ’s first accredited HubSpot Master Trainer
What our client can offer:
Concentrate helps New Zealand’s smartest technology firms grow markets for their innovations. Clients choose Concentrate because we are the perfect fit for them: a digital sales and marketing agency where tech is all we do and all we know.
This role makes a difference by working directly with leaders in these businesses to define their requirements, and delivering quality technical solutions based on the HubSpot platform.
What you will do:
You will be an integral member of the Concentrate team, utilizing your knowledge of CRM systems to implement HubSpot projects.
Day to day you can expect to get involved with:
- Understanding customer’s growth goals and leveraging HubSpot and related technology solutions to achieve them
- Delivering CRM migration and implementation projects from a technical perspective
- Monitoring performance of HubSpot and refining and enhancing as needed
- Providing ongoing support and advice for customers related to HubSpot
- Project management of HubSpot feature implementation projects
Our successful candidate is likely to demonstrate experience in the following areas, or relevant transferable knowledge:
- Experience with the configuration and delivering of CMS, CRM and/or marketing automation (e.g. HubSpot, ClickDimensions, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, Pipedrive, Marketo, ActiveCampaign)
- Ability to build and sustain strong customer relationships
- Experience working in the B2B technology sector
- Inbound marketing knowledge and experience (desirable)
- Working knowledge of the HubSpot growth technology stack or similar would be highly desirable
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz