Business Process Analysis Lead
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Awesome opportunity for an experienced Business Process Specialist
- Work within a robust, high quality process improvement programme
- Join a large, well-respected, business on a transformational journey
What our client can offer:
Our client is a large enterprise business that has an abundance of exciting work going on. Their people are hardworking, passionate and driven. A market leader in their industry, they are 100% Kiwi owned and operated and proud of what they do.
Surrounded by experienced and talented people, our client’s workplace and culture will allow you to thrive and succeed.
What you will do:
This role will provide you with a variety of responsibilities and exciting challenges, acting in a lead role of a programme working to understand, document, and formally review business processes across a large and complex enterprise business.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading workshops supporting the identification and capture of a range of business processes across departments and functions.
- Providing support for Business Process Analysts documenting processes within an enterprise mapping tool.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and reporting these back to senior stakeholders.
- Assisting with consulting and support around potential improvement opportunities and how these could be implemented.
- Overseeing a large programme of process capture and analysis, ensuring reviews are completed in a timely manner.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Business Process Analyst with the following skills:
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in business analysis/process specialist roles, or similar, in large organisations.
- Deep expertise and practical experience in the mapping of AS IS and TO BE business processes to support process improvement.
- Knowledge and experience leading other Business Analysts (preferred but not required).
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Able to influence, coach, and problem solve in a team environment.
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz