Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Level 1-3 support across systems, applications and hardware
- Exciting role in a great company boasting a fantastic culture
- Opportunity to enhance your systems/network career
What our client can offer:
One of Christchurch’s very own prominent entertainment destinations, this client continuously contributes to making Christchurch a thriving and vibrant destination for locals and visitors alike. Joining their dedicated IT team, you will take primary responsibility for the implementation, maintenance and management of core IT systems. Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will oversee various aspects of the systems administration function including technical support, troubleshooting, documentation etc.
What you will do:
This will be a busy and varied role, where your contribution will be valued and visible throughout the company. Key responsibilities include:
- Installing, configuring and upgrading systems, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems
- Troubleshooting system issues, documenting problems and solutions and assessing issue impact
- Responding to user issues and resolving them over the phone, remotely or at their desk
- Server administration tasks
To be considered for this role you will be required to demonstrate a solid mix of the following:
- 5+ years of database, network administration, or systems administration roles
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows servers and desktop operating systems
- Good Network Administration experience including firewalls, switching and routing
- Microsoft Exchange skills and experience
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and Linux would be an advantage
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled in analytical and critical thinking
- A team player attitude with good resilience and customer focus
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz