Senior Product Manager
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Join an established team operating in a rapidly evolving industry
- Enjoy a flexible approach to working alongside local and overseas based colleagues
- Hamilton based role, market salary and real flexibility on offer
What our client can offer:
Our client specialises in the development of software and data solutions for the Agriculture sector and is a pioneer in the provision of the integration, structuring and modelling of agricultural data. With a strong vision, local and global connections and multiple income streams this role offers you the opportunity to play a key role within this organisation. With modern offices, a very flexible approach to working and the opportunity to work with a growing team, this is a great opportunity to start 2023 with.
What you will do:
The role of the Product Manager is to lead the development and direction of a core data platform, and its related components. You will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and the SLT to develop and maintain a product roadmap and development strategy with resourcing plans, budget, and quarterly OKRs.
Specific duties will include:
- Understanding key customer and wider market needs, communicating these with the senior leadership team, marketing, and development teams to help the business prioritise and take coordinated action to meet these needs.
- Leading and interacting with development teams to ensure they have clear priorities, can collaborate effectively, and are supported in making and achieving their delivery commitments.
- Tracking progress and resource requirements and provide updates on the current delivery status and product roadmap.
- Establishing relationships with key data sources, with the aim of establishing a high quantity of valuable data integrations.
- Providing input into the product pricing strategy, ensuring an established mechanism is in place which can be used to provide quotes to potential customers.
- Carrying out research on competitors and understand market positioning and competitiveness .
We invite applications from experienced Product Managers who can demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a product executive, project or business manager, senior consultant, or similar relevant role
- A substantive understanding of agri-food or agri-tech businesses, and of software systems or technologies
- Excellent spoken and written English and presentation skills
- The ability to build rapport, provide guidance and advice, and leadership to peers, team members, and external stakeholders.
- The ability to travel nationally and internationally when required to deliver the outcomes of the role.
- Work rights for NZ.
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz