Senior Systems / Cloud Engineer
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Get involved early in a large cloud transformation programme
- Senior role, large enterprise setting
- Significant career opportunity with South Island wide focus
What our client can offer:
This role will see you joining a progressive, community focussed organisation that genuinely cares about its people and its culture. Here you will be playing a pivotal role in the migration, capacity, performance, operation, and technical innovation of Cloud Infrastructure utilising AWS and GCP.
You will be the Senior within the team, so as well as your technical input you will take under your wing engineers starting their journey to Cloud, who you will lead and mentor.
What you will do:
Technically you will participate in the development and continuous improvement of enterprise cloud infrastructure solutions, serving an internal user base spread across a wide range of businesses within the South Island. You will provide technical resource/assistance with project solutions including assistance in design and testing of platform related matters.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a Senior Cloud Engineer (Infrastructure) role
- Proven experience with systems capacity planning, Cyber security principles
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Tertiary qualification in I.T; or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years senior level experience in Systems / Cloud engineering
- Experience with AWS/Azure, GCP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
About Sourced: Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz