Business Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- 2 year Fixed Term Contract joining an established programme team
- Financials / Budgeting / Forecasting experience required
- Christchurch office based role with some flexibility
What our client can offer:
Our client is a large, market leader in their specialist domain. You will join an established programme team charged with delivering an enterprise level ERP system. This is a 2 year fixed term contract in which you can demonstrate your existing skills and knowledge and make a valuable contribution to a complex programme of work.
They offer a collaborative work environment and understand the importance of having dedicated SME’s from within the business working closely with project professionals who have been specifically recruited to bring their existing knowledge to add value to their particular workstreams.
The company is very focussed on providing a great work culture and a work life balance.
What you will do:
Working closely with SME's and functional consultants your duties will include:
- Building and documenting detailed business requirements
- Documenting business processes based on the approved detailed design using Promapp
- Analysing the business/user impact of the new business processes against the current business processes
- Building and documenting user cases, test scenarios and test scripts
- Providing assistance with testing the system and business process with a consistent approach to improving system capabilities and business processes
- Providing content for learning and training artefacts
- Assisting with data cleansing activities and data migration definitions.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have:
- 3+ years' BA experience working ideally within a large-scale ERP project or similar commercial/business experience
- Previous Financials / Budgeting / Forecasting workstream experience
- An ability to understand operational business problems, and how they relate to requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to prepare and maintain first class documentation
- Proven ability to communicate concepts and solutions
- Initiative, adaptability, commitment, motivation, and accepting of change
- Work rights for NZ and be available to interview in Christchurch.
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz