Digital Governance, Risk & Compliance Support
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Based in South Canterbury, work/life balance and an outdoors lifestyle
- Great team, friendly culture, supportive and modern environment
- A varied role including digital process compliance, improvement and security
What our client can offer:
Our client operates an electricity distribution network to over 30,000 customers within its region. Based in the provincial South Island, living here will see you close to the ocean, mountains and lakes and able to enjoy an enviable work life balance. This is not a Christchurch based role and can not be worked remotely.
This is an exciting new role within the organisation in which you will coordinate and run defined Digital governance, compliance and risk management processes and identify initiatives for improvement.
What you will do:
Working within a streamlined IT and Digital Team you will work closely with the Digital Governance, Risk and Compliance Lead to ensure that:
- Change governance processes forums are scheduled and coordinated
- Cyber security standards, policy training and digital skills training is created and rolled out
- Cyber security and day to day risk and compliance initiatives are documented and approved and actioned in a timely manner
- Digital Services documentation is thorough, current, and available to relevant users and parties
- Digital Services projects are coordinated, documented, delivered and frameworks adhered to
To be considered for this role you will be degree qualified or have 3-5 years relevant work experience. Ideally you will be trained or knowledgeable in IT Service Management i.e ITIL, hold a security qualification i.e CISSP, CISM or CCSP and hold a qualification or have some experience in Project Management or Coordination.
You will also need:
- A high level or verbal and written literacy and experience writing formal documentation
- A high level of digital literacy including M365 applications
- The ability to absorb a high quantity of technical information and best practice
- The ability to manage competing priorities and concurrent workstreams
- A curious and analytical mindset, and an outgoing personality
- The confidence to approach, train and work with a mix of people
- High levels of honesty and integrity.
- A sense of humour, and a desire to contribute to a positive spirit
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in this role
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz