Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Based in South Canterbury, work/life balance and an outdoors lifestyle
- Great team, friendly culture, supportive and modern environment
- Maintain and improve ITSM process and platforms
What our client can offer:
Our client operates an electricity distribution network to over 30000 customers within its region. Based in the provincial South Island, living here will see you close to the ocean, mountains and lakes and able to enjoy an enviable work life balance. This is not a Christchurch based role and can not be worked remotely.
This role will offer a fantastic opportunity to step up from Service Desk to maintain and improve ITSM processes and platforms including vendor integrations, asset inventory contracts, licensing and configuration.
What you will do:
Working within a streamline IT and Digital Team you will work closely with the Digital Services Relations Lead to ensure that:
- The process of managing incidents, service requests and change requests on the ITSM platform are clearly and seamlessly communicated to vendors
- ITIL process are utilised to manage incidents and to reduce the numbers of repetitive tickets to increase productivity and service quality
- ITSM platform configurations and integrations with vendors are maintained and improved
- An Asset Inventory is created and maintained and relevant processes documented
- Purchase requests for IT goods and services are processed efficiently
- IT processes are articulated to staff in a way which helps them
- Broader IT Projects are supported
To be considered for this role you will be degree qualified and have 3-5 years relevant work experience and you will be trained or knowledgeable in IT Service Management i.e ITIL.
You will also need:
- A high level of verbal and written literacy and be a confident communicator
- A high level of digital literacy including M365 applications
- A focus on quality, process and continuous improvement
- The confidence to approach, train and work with a mix of people
- High level of honesty and integrity and a strong work ethic
- Equal energy for BAU and project tasks
- A sense of humour, and a desire to contribute to a positive spirit
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in this role
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz