Level 1/2 Service Desk - 6 month fixed term contract
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Enterprise environment working with an engaged, social team
- Level 1-2 support with a technology/infrastructure focus
- Great team, solid processes, modern tools
What our client can offer:
This role will offer a large variety of work as it sits within a complex business environment made up of many and varied systems and technologies. This role sits within an organisation that is known for employing high calibre staff and has a very low turnover of staff. So if you want to work with colleagues who value each other's opinions, this could well be the place for you!
What you will do:
You’ll be the first line of support for users, working in a close knit team, ensuring internal customers are getting the highest level of support. You will be working with a range of formal tools and processes and will have the support of Level 3 Engineers beyond you to ensure that all issues can be resolved in a timely fashion.
With a strong Infrastructure focus, there is significant scope to grow your skills on this contract. Your duties will include:
- Play a very key role in a large and diverse enterprise environment
- Receive, log/document and see through the completion requests for support from a range of internal users
- Resolve issues at first point of contact where possible, with customer service being your highest priority
- Working with Level 2 and 3 teams to ensure complex requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must have at least 1 year experience supporting technology and infrastructure
- The ability to work well in a corporate team environment
- Positive, results base focus
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz