IT Support Analyst
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Growing company on a steep trajectory
- Fantastic opportunity for an IT Analyst who is customer focused
- Great people, leadership and company culture.
Our client is a fast paced, fast growing company that operates within key primary industries. They have a focus on sustainability and an excellent workplace culture. This is an office based role where you will be the face of IT and where your customer service focus and technical know-how will add value across the business.
Lead by an experienced and supportive IT Manager you will be part of a successful company that is focussed on and excited by taking their business to the next level. You will be given every opportunity to excel, contribute and make a difference.
What you will do:
This varied role will draw on your technical and people skills. Your ability to build relationships, trust and confidence will play a key part in your success. Your duties will include:
- provide first level support to users to minimise user and business disruption.
- act as the users champion and coordinate and liaise with 2nd level support and external providers.
- administer procurement, allocation and renewal of IT assets and licences.
- administer the Microsoft Admin Centre Suite.
- provide end user training and champion the use of new features.
- be available to travel to sites around the country when required and with notice.
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst who enjoys being in a Level 1/2 support environment, who is customer focussed, and who has lots of initiative. This is a permanent role but we will consider applications from contractors who are available immediately. To hit the ground running in this role we are looking for someone who has a healthy mix of the following skills and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Admin Centre, particularly AD, Teams, Endpoint Manager
- Experience setting up new users, coordinating and provisioning hardware and devices
- Experience championing and supporting a variety of systems
- Experience liaising with internal users and external vendors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Motivation, drive and a willingness to help others
- A full drivers licence and the ability to travel out of town to provincial sites as require
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz