Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Permanent position, travel and after hours work required
- Experienced team with learning, support and mentoring opportunities
- Large and complex enterprise environment with significant scope to grow
This role will allow you to work in a very large, complex and thriving enterprise environment, guaranteed to take your career in Infrastructure Engineering to the next level. You’ll be working within one of New Zealand’s largest infrastructure environments on business critical projects, and as part of a close knit Infrastructure Server team, based out of Christchurch.
What you will do:
In this role you will be a critical member of the Server team, creating, supporting and implementing infrastructure services across the business. You will join a tight knit team, responsible for maintaining Infrastructure and technology platforms across 70 sites, including on-premise and hosted workloads.
Due to the nature of project work, there will be the need for after hours and travel in this position. This is well managed and can be tailored to individual circumstances.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have;
- The ability to spend as many as 1 week in 8 away from Christchurch.
- Experience in large business or with enterprise scale infrastructure or cloud operations
- Demonstrable experience with Automation tooling or CI/CD Pipelines
- Vendor Specific certifications – Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, Splunk, HashiCorp, Azure, AWS, GCP
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and focus on delivering high-quality solutions
- Current full driver’s license
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialized IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz