Intermediate Test Analyst
Contact: Chris Woods
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Mentoring and career development opportunities
- Join high performing teams, working on key projects
- Automation focus scripting with Python
What our client can offer:
This role will allow you to work in a well established company in a high performing team. Your work will be varied as you work across test design, automation, execution and maintenance of manual and automated test suites.
You will get the opportunity to apply a range of different test methodologies including exploratory test methods. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading organization, be led and mentored by highly experienced and approachable leaders and to contribute to the development of some critical products.
What you will do:
This role will require you to work with team members to identify and solve issues. Working in an Agile environment you will be tasked with the following:
- Designing and executing tests, regression testing and exploratory testing
- Setting up of test tools and test environments according to the provided test specifications
- Developing, setting up and maintaining automated systems for both hardware and software using Python.
- Reporting on test results and preparing issue reports
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate a positive and professional attitude, excellent spoken and written communication skills and possess strong problem solving skills. You will also need:
- A tertiary qualification in Software Engineering or similar
- 2-5 years commercial testing experience, including BDD
- Solid technical testing skills and proficiency with Python scripting
- Adaptability to adjust quickly within a range of contexts
- Strong multitasking skills and an inquisitive mind
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz